Top 10 Reasons To Become A Craft Beer Drinker
There are lots of reasons to become a craft beer drinker, or craftie as we call it. Here’s the top ten:
- Start up for under $15.00.
- Requires no expensive equipment or membership dues.
- It’s no impact and no stress on the joints. Except for an occasional bar fight between the malt mad-men and the hopheads.
- It can be done with or without clothes. In public always wear clothes.
- You can expand your circle of friends, many of whom may be able to stand up without assistance.
- Makes others seem more attractive. See Beer Goggles.
- You get to keep a Beer Journal. While others keep their life in a journal, you don’t need no stinking life – you’ve got something better: BEER.
- You can reduce the effects or even cure FBS, Flat Belly Syndrome, so that when you bend over to tie your shoes you get light headed like a real adult.
- You can be every bit as snotty as a wine snot.
- When you meet a fellow craftie you will be able to talk for hours about beer, thereby boring anybody in ear shot to death.
1 Comment (Add Your Comments)
Want The BeerFathers Email Updates?
Enter your email address and you'll get an email every time we post a new entry (usually a few times a week):